Monday 18 February 2013

Oh I have a blog.

Sorry!

Ok, so, multiple projects on going right now, biggest one is a Warhammer Fantasy Battle army, I obviously can't get enough of the greenskins, thinking of going anything but Orcs and Goblins just felt wrong.

I really want to focus on Goblins more than the Orcs, does mean I need to paint hundreds of the buggers, so its been time to change the way I paint from doing one model as well as I can to working through huge numbers of rank and file Gobbos.

So far, its been going well, spent about 5 hours so far and I have assembled and started on a unit of 30 Goblins with spears.


Big scary box of bits

First rank of Gobbos

 
All 30 Gobbos all ranked up, which is a pain in the arse

Started painting the first load

Close up of some painted Gobbos

Did a freehand banner because I'm insane.


No comments:

Post a Comment