Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Plans

Best part about christmas is having time off to do hobby nonsense.

This year I've got a full week off work, the first 3 days of which will probably be taken up with family and such but after that I should be able to get at least one or two dedicated hobby days.

Firstly I want to get the last of my DeadZone terrain sets asssembled and primed/basecoated, I have a lot of the Ruins sprues to mix in with the buildings so should get a nice varied tabletop.

I also want to start on the Tabletop Wargames Necromunda stuff, between that, my Shanty Town and the Deadzone stuff, I'll have a pretty good little urban skirmish game set up now.

Miniature wise, I want to try and finish Grukk and start on the Mega Nobs and Mek Gunz as well, at least get some basecoats down, this year I might even finish my Orks (unlikely as I have over 100 unpainted Boyz still)

No comments:

Post a Comment