Tuesday 27 January 2015

The Worst of The Internet, Titan Edition

Ever since I saw the art work for Titan Legions, I was obsessed with the Titans of 40k, massive walking war machines the size of sky scrapers aren't an original idea at all, but having them look like Gothic cathedrals on legs? Yeah, that was a new one on me.

So I love Titans, everyone loves Titans, the Forge World ones are gorgeous but you're talking £600 for a Reaver and so a lot of people make their own.

This is a hobby that encourages you to use your creativity and stretch yourselves, many talented people spend a lot of time making amazing looking models, but its also a hobby that seems content to not laugh at the worst the community has to offer. I am not happy about this and am going to do something about it.


Adding spikes to your pile of cardboard boxes doesn't make it a Chaos Titan. 

This Warlod was retired from the Legiuons due to Flat Feet

The answer to "What do I do with all these left over Necron guns?" is apparently to just glue them all over some cardboard and spray it black. Excellent detailing on this one. 


Fierce Warhound of Khone, shame about that blind spot. 

I can see one vulnerable spot in this design

A titan on roller skates, yeah why not.

This Ork Gargant needs to start on the Protein Shakes, his mother is worried he's just not eating well

I'll just glue some shit to my toys, thats the same as a Titan, right? The Right one doesn't even have Knees, so it'd just shuffle up towards you slowly,

Even Titans shouldn't skip leg day/ 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that I made you cry by making fun of your Crap Titan.

    ReplyDelete