Wednesday 28 January 2015

Warhammer World Once More

Birthday trip to Warhammer World with the Painting group on Saturday, still mostly a building site, more of the gaming hall was closed off and the heat was pretty intense, as were some of the smells, some bad nerd stink going on.

Had a 4 player game of Fantasy with my newly painted Legion of Chaos Army, not finished but I got some point on each unit, which, as I'd started them on the Monday, was pretty cool I thought, really like the look of this army, with the Plague Bearers, Warriors and Beastmen all looking very different but tied together with greens and purples, exactly how I have always wanted a Chaos Fantasy army to to look, thankfully, the Legions of Chaos list in The End Times: Glottkin lets this happen. Have a few more units to work into it, and all the Daemons are on round bases but have Regiment trays with holes, so its two (rather limited alone) armies in one!

Pics will have to come later, as my phone died early on in the day, so I'll photograph after a painting session this evening.

We then had a few turns of a big 40K game, again 4 players, the armies were all mostly painted and its looked ace, really sad i didn't get any photos .

Ordered myself a present and got some Thallanx to make a bigger squad for my Solar Auxillia/Mechanicum Horus Heresy Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment