Tuesday 6 May 2014

Catching Up

So, its been a while since I touched the old blog, I've done quite a lot a playing and a little bit of painting since I last wrote here.

A lot has changed in the hobby world, but it mostly stays the same, the "community", if you can call them that are mostly awful, bitter angry nerds complaining endlessly.

Which is the main reason I've been away from my blog, I've felt so alienated as most of the Table Top Hobby blogs just complain and moan and have a go about their hobby, which I find astounding, I paint models and play games because I really enjoy it, it makes me happy thats why I spend my free time doing it, if it made me want to complain and bitch and carp on as much as you see elsewhere, I'd get a new fucking hobby!

I'll update tonight with some pictures of models I've painted in the last few months and maybe a quick run down of games I've played, maybe even detail my dramatic victory at the Corehammer Dark Throne Tournament last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment