Friday 9 May 2014

Massive Image Dump


One of about 30 Zombies I did, mix of Mantic and GW Zombies and Ghouls, on techy bases for Necromunda and stuff

Finally painted a Ghaz

A very cool little Pirate from Hasslefree I painted up as a Rogue Trader

Deadzone Scenery assembled

Deadzone Maruaders assembled, they're still in this state

Another look at Deadzone Scenery, thats a 4 foot by 2 foot table

Zombie after I added blood effects, stings were done with Uhu glue, looks cool but not suitable for play pieces as it breaks easily

Me and some top men at Warhammer world.

Painted Deadzone Terrain using the Salt Weathering technique

Playing some Dropzone Commander with Pete

Dropzone in Progress

My as of yet unpainted Zone Mortallis

This is my first ever painted model, about 20 years old now.

I started making a little city board

More on the city

And its almost done, still need to mount it on wood and clean up the edges

Asterion defending his ruins, he gets a 4+ cover save

Started on some Necromunda Goliaths

Leader is finished

Really love his Chainsaw Hat



Goliath Heavy Bolter



Mechanicus thing, can't remember its name right now, did 3 of these

A Tech Priest conversion using the GW Wraith and Zinge bitz

Dire Avenger for my Kill Team Squad


Mega Armoured Nobs from Kromlech

Sniper Scout Sergeant from Anvil

Minotraurs FW Dreadnought, quickie paint job

Not mine, these are Kev's Deathwing

First Dark Throne Game against IG

First time I've had a fully painted army!

Advancing on the IG, cowering in their metal boxes

Terminators Deep Strike and the game starts to go my way

The Captain mops up a lot of IG Vets, taking plasma shots in his stride

He later Slams his Thunderhamer into a Spirit Seer in the second game where I wiped out a ghost army with Wave Serpents

Last game against the Grey Knights, thanks to a slip up by my opponent, I get the side with easy access to the Relic, grabbing that puts me in charge

While my Terminators take on his Paladins and eventually overcome, the Captain battles with Inquisitor Coteaz and emerges triumphant, his warlord trait giving him bonus victory points for this kill, securing me the touranment. 


Awesome Chaos Helmet flash I got at the Dark Throne event

Dark Throne poster print, looks awesome


Refbot, calling out my fouls in Dread Ball for months now. 

Finally, finished last night are my Corporation Dread Ball Team, which I don't like using because Orx are better at smacking people. 



1 comment: